CNC Shield V3 Board For UNO R3
CNC Shield V3 3D Printer Expansion Board For Arduino UNO R3 Feature: This expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers. It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors. Very convenient to use. UNO for Arduino module IO port correspondence introduction. Package included: 1 x 3D Printer Expansion Board
- GRBL 0.8c compatible.
- 4-Axis support
- 2 x End stops for each axis
- Spindle enable and direction
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers.
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC.
Arduino Pin Assignments