PRODUCT MODEL: SG3524N PWM
This monolithic integrated circuit contains all the control circuitry for a regulating power supply inverter or switching regulator. Included in a 16-pin dual-in-line package is the voltage reference, error amplifier, oscillator, pulse-width modulator, pulse steering flip-flop,dual alternating output switches and current-limiting and shut-down circuitry. This device can be used for switching regulators of either polarity, transformer-coupled DC-to-DC converters, transformerless voltage doublers and polarity converters, as well as other power control applications. The SG3524 is designed for commercial applications of 0°C to +70°C.
- Complete PWM power control circuitry
- Single ended or push-pull outputs
- Line and load regulation of 0.2%
- 1% maximum temperature variation
- Total supply current is less than 10mA
- Operation beyond 100kHz